PAROS vinegar company was the first to establish the apple cider vinegar in the Greek market, so nowadays through the creation of Dinos SIfnaios the Glykoporfyro introduces "frutaigrettes" a new conception the area of condiments.
- The Glykoporfyro contains excellent wine vinegar and apple juice.
- The maturation time of vinegar before mixing and further maturation of the mix gives to Glykoporfyro the uniquely suggestive flavor, the discreet, natural aroma and the deep red color.
- Combining the best ingredients of pure ,traditional ritual in production and the modern concept of creative flavor, the Glykoporfyro is a frutaigrette created for chefs or for the chef you would like to be.
- It is used to salads and dressings aiming a very characteristic and special caramel effect.
- Also it can be used with lentils adding unforgettable taste.
- Lastly like balsamic vinegar it can be combined equally well with parmesan, grilled fish or tuna steaks and it can also be brushed over roasting chicken or duck breasts.
- It can be stored in a cool and dark place.